Qualified Accountant – Sligo (permanent position)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cost Accountant to join a global healthcare company based in County Sligo. This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant, with an interest in costing, to join a progressive and ambitious firm. Excellent training and career development opportunities are on offer.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package and will be reporting into the Finance Director.
• Monthly analysis of production variances and production costs in all areas of production
• Provision of useful insight into profitability and to assist with commercial decision making
• Monthly reporting
• Profitability calculation for investment and production projects
• Support enhancements and improvements to the production processes
• Liaison with key staff cross functionally
• Qualified Accountant (practice/industry trained) with some post qualified experience within industry
• Costing experience is desirable but not essential
• Strong Excel skills required and experience with SAP desirable
• Will suit an ambitious candidate who is keen to learn and develop
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Louise O’Leary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me on 016377016 to discuss.