Recently Qualified Accountant (ACA) – Insurance
My client – a leading insurance firm have an immediate vacancy for a recently qualified accountant.
This role will have responsibility for statutory accounting, regulatory reporting and financial control for group
• Preparation of the financial statements of all local entities;
• Involvement in the external audit process and ensuring that there are no issues in relation to audit sign-off;
• Completion of quarter end ledger close process for local and group reporting within agreed timeframes;
• Preparation of the Solvency II Pillar III regulatory quarterly and annual quantitative reporting templates (QRTs), for submission to the Central Bank;
• Involved in the production of the Solvency II Pillar III annual solvency & financial condition report (SFCR) and regular supervisory report (RSR), for submission to the Central Bank;
• Ensuring financial controls are operating efficiently with all reconciliations completed within agreed timeframes;
• Participate in ad hoc duties + projects as they present within the team.
• Recently Qualified Accountant (0-2 year PQE)
• Experience in the Financial Services industry (preferably life assurance)
• Preparation or audit of Financial Statements experience
• Regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland under Solvency II
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richard Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.