My client, a leading Financial Services firm operating in insurance and reinsurance industry, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their financial reporting team based in Dublin City Centre.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Group reporting submissions on a quarterly basis;
- Preparing draft commentaries to explain key drivers of results;
- Preparing financial reviews for the quarterly Board reports;
- Preparing monthly and quarterly forecast projections;
- Completion of quarterly FX reporting;
- Preparing annual financial statements;
- Other ad hoc/project work as required.
- You have completed a relevant degree or equivalent qualification;
- You are a recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- You have a minimum 2-3 years' experience in audit or financial reporting role within financial services;
- Having knowledge of reinsurance/insurance business would be an advantage.
Suitable candidates wishing to apply for this role should submit their CV in Word format to Anastasia@thepanel.com