Receptionist – Law Firm
Dublin City Centre
My client, a leading law firm in Dublin city centre is seeking a Receptionist to join their Operations team.
You will join one other receptionist in maintaining the front of house operations.
You will have previous receptionist experience in a law or accountancy firm OR financial services company.
As Receptionist your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring visitors are welcomed in a professional manner
• Screening calls and transferring to the correct location
• Responding to all enquiries in a timely manner
• Maintaining Boardroom calendars and setting up rooms for meetings
• Monitoring visitor access
• Maintaining courier register and organising all couriers in and out of the office
• Hours for this position are 9.30 - 6
• You will have a minimum of 2 years reception experience
• Ideally you will come from a law or accountancy firm or a financial services company
For more information please contact Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 016377021