Title: Reconciliation Analyst
Location: Dublin South
Reporting to: Indirect Tax Manager
My client, a global company based in Dublin South is seeking a part qualified/qualified accountant for a 6 month contract to take on a reconciliations project role.
To prepare reconciliations for excise duty accounts and develop standard operating procedures for all related processes going forward. The role will require the person to work closely with local and European teams.
• Reconciliation of all excise duty accounts across multiple statutory entities
• Analysis of excise duty statuses and confirming the accounting treatment within the ERP system
• Escalation of reconciliation differences and issues to the Indirect Tax Manager
• Preparation of journals for review and sign off by the Indirect Tax Manager
• Identify and implement improvements to excise duty reconciliation process to drive greater efficiencies
• Prepare standard operating procedures to ensure robust process going forward
• Undertake additional reconciliation and duties assigned by your manager which are consistent with the job holder’s expertise and skills
• Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel V-look ups, Formulas etc
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organisational and problem solving skills
• Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
• Customer focus and results oriented
• Strong systems experience