Our client, a leading Law firm is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Executive to join their expanding team. Candidates will have 2-3 years’ experience, ideally from a Professional Services background.
This is a permanent position.
• Manage the full end to end recruitment and selection process
• Build and maintain an excellent working relationship with line managers and candidates alike
• Design and implement effective and innovative sourcing strategies
• Screen candidates, carry out interviews and manage candidates throughout the recruitment process
• Look after the on boarding process for all new starters to the organization
• Design and implement new initiatives to help promote a positive recruitment process as well as creating awareness for the company brand from the word go
• 2-3 years’ recruitment experience in a professional services environment would be ideal
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Experience in using social media as a sourcing tool strategy
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Excellent Relationship/Management skills
A full job spec is available for this role.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply below with a Word doc. version of your CV and cover letter.
Please contact Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel: 0035316377071 email@example.com