Regulation Analyst – Energy Sector – Dublin
Reports to: Regulation Manager
Our client, a leading energy group is currently recruiting for a Regulation Analyst to join their team in Dublin.
You will primarily be responsible for providing regulatory and policy advice across all areas of the business.
• Communicate key regulatory and policy developments
• Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
• Represent the company at industry forums
• Influence the regulatory environment that the firm operates in
• Ensure that all business divisions are kept informed of relevant regulatory and policy issues
• Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business
• Third level degree (min 2:1)
• Min. 2 years’ relevant work experience gained within a regulatory environment ideally
• Excellent analytical skills and general IT skills
• Experience within the energy sector highly desirable
Salary: €50k plus benefits
Suitably qualified/interested candidates, please send a CV (Word doc.) in confidence to Rebecca Brennan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me on 01 6377024 to discuss.