Regulatory Compliance Manager
Our client is a leading international bank and they are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
• Implement global policies which ensure exposure to risks is managed appropriately
• Establish communications strategy for standards, systems and policies
• Delivery of training on regulatory compliance risks, including conduct risk
• Monthly reviews and on-going monitoring activity to ensure satisfactory completion of requirements
• Ensure that regulatory compliance standards, policies and procedures meet regulatory needs
• Review audit reports, compliance reviews and reports
• Experience in one or more risk / compliance roles, to include regulatory change implementation
• Detailed knowledge of fund regulation (e.g. UCITS and AIFMD, an advantage)
• Strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
• Proven ability to interpret and apply new regulatory developments to the business
• Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators and/or Audit
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should contact Alan Bluett on +353-1-6377086 or e-mail your details to the enclosed address.