The Panel is currently engaged to source a Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst for a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre for a 6 month contract.
As a Senior Analyst you will be required to monitor and assess major shareholdings of issuers or trading activity across EMEA jurisdictions and prepare appropriate disclosures as necessary. The candidate will also carry out related shareholder and other regulatory reporting filings relating to other regulatory directives and regulations.
• Accurately prepare and submit required disclosures to the appropriate Regulator and/or Issuer.
• Complete administrative tasks upon the submission of disclosures.
• Analyse and submit ad-hoc requests from companies in relation to shareholdings.
• Learn and demonstrate a general understanding of the laws and regulations relevant to threshold reporting by monitoring updates sent to the department.
• Liaise with other department colleagues, clients and regulators in relation to ad hoc requests.
• Verify issuer data to external sources.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Strong communication skills and an ability to explain complex situations.
• Be proactive, flexible and demonstrate a willingness to take on new challenges and be a team player
• Proven ability to identify obligations from laws and regulations.
• Degree on finance or related field
• Previous knowledge and experience of major shareholder reporting and associated regulations.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Previous knowledge and experience of financial regulations
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address