The Panel is currently engaged to source a Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst for a Japanese Speaker on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. This team are responsible for the identification, preparation and submission of position and transaction based regulatory reports in compliance with various regulatory requirements, including substantial shareholder requirements, takeovers, short-selling, OTC derivatives and industry specific requirements
• Responsible for the identification, preparation and submission of regulatory ownership filings accurately and on a timely basis
• Responsible for the conducting of daily processes strictly following standard operating procedure and to a high standard
• Perform trade and holdings reconciliation between multiple sources of data
• Responsible for legal/regulatory research and analysis of shareholder disclosure obligations, regulated industries and limits within various jurisdictions
• Proactively identifies and communicates compliance and regulatory reporting issues and ad-hoc holding disclosure requests
• Assists in formulating and implementing procedures to ensure operational effectiveness
• Proficiency in both English and Japanese (Business Level)
• A good understanding of the financial services industry.
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong numeracy skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply