Relationship Management Associate (Capital Markets)
Our client is a leading global asset services company currently recruiting for Relationship Management Associate on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate interested in different facets of the business including trader support, analytics and client relationship management.
• Develop and nurture relationships with the clients and counterparties
• Support the trading team through analysing the business across all asset classes
• Act as a project manager for setting up and onboarding new markets
• Drive projects with a strong focus on growing and optimizing the company business
• Min 3 years of experience working in financial services (banking, management consulting)
• Degree in business, economics or mathematics preferred
• Strong quantitative skills and analytical approach to problem solving
• Understanding of databases and ability to interface with SQL or Oracle a plus
• Able to support trading teams through analysing business needs
• Expert level Excel skills
• Strong analytical and communication skills
The role may require up to 50% travel within EMEA.
Please send your details in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address or call Alan on +353-1-6377086 for a confidential discussion.