Release Project Manager - Business Change
As project manager you will be responsible for the over sight of the delivery of R2 milestones for Business Change. They will report to the head of Business Change.
1. Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
2. Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
3. Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
4. Define the project iterations strategy. Manage and evaluate iterations.
5. Develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans.
If interested please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk @ thepanel.com