Retail Strategy & Business Insights Analyst
Our client is a leading retail bank with a requirement for a Retail Strategy & Business Insights Analyst to join their Dublin based team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the retail banking strategy team. The key focus of the role will be Market Analysis, Strategy Development and Performance Reporting.
* Delivering of weekly/monthly reports & analysis on the business
* Delivering reports and presentations for senior stakeholders
* Automation of the production of MI
* Analysis of Management Accounts and communication of variances to management
* Customer Analysis and presentation of insights to management
* Working with finance and data analysis resources to improve performance reporting
* Supporting other departments in providing management information.
* Contributing to and supporting the retail strategy
* Performing Periodic Regulatory Returns
* Excellent academic record with strong numerical ability and attention to detail
* Mathematical, Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics Degree or Masters
* Experience in a similar role and environment would be advantageous
* Management Accounting experience advantageous
* Advanced Excel and VBA preferable.
* Track record of meeting delivery timelines and working through challenges
* Working with multiple stakeholders and managing priorities
* Ambition to undertake further professional qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to the enclosed address.