Our client, Ireland’s leading energy provider, are seeking a Retention Manager to joining them on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Sales & Customer Value Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for developing, managing and implementing their retention strategy across all channels for the Domestic and Commercial customer segments, to maximise customer base value and to ensure all business plan targets, KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded.
• Working with the Sales & Customer Value Manager to define and develop the overall customer base strategy
• Managing a Retention Team including a Customer Communications Manager and a Campaign Manager to achieve all KPIs, SLAs and metrics as required by the business.
• Overall responsibility for Campaign Management across Domestic and Commercial channels, working with the Data & Insights team to select, implement and refine appropriate campaigns.
• Manage relationships and work closely with their partners, as well as selected 3rd Party partners
• Working with our Projects Team and Technology to ensure all operational and technical requirements for all campaigns are met and maintained
• Work with the Brand Marketing team to develop and implement the Customer Marketing strategy
• Ensure we deliver high quality and tailored Customer Communications to achieve our goals of building bonds and long-term relationships with their customers
• Manage relationships with key contacts at our below-the-line agency partners.
• Ensuring all reporting requirements are in place and accurately maintained at all times.
• Working with the Sales, Fulfilment & Energy Services teams to create, develop and implement complimentary and specific customer campaigns relating energy services products.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies across all customer touch points
• Report on customer and campaign activity KPIs on a monthly basis.
• Manage a budget across various activities to generate maximum ROI.
• Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Irish energy market as well as competitor products and propositions.
• Involvement in relevant projects across the business as needed.
• A third level qualification in Marketing or a similar field and/or significant Marketing experience with particular emphasis on CRM in developing and implementing successful retention campaigns.
• Strong Knowledge of marketing data analysis and understanding of direct and digital campaigns.
• Strong customer centric mind-set with complete understanding of customer journey touch points.
• Experience of working in cross-functional teams and managing various retention channels.
• Experience presenting insights to key stakeholders.
• Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel and Access.
• Experience of working within the energy sector.
• Experience working with Adobe Analytics and Campaign Management.
• Experience managing a team and/or 3rd Party partners
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.