My client – a leading global financial services company has a requirement for a Risk Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Located in Dublin city centre the primary focus will be providing a holistic view on the risk management function which includes development and implementation of risk frameworks and policies in line with increasing regulatory expectations and requirements and oversight of adherence to Risk Appetite limits.
• Preparing key risk reports and presentations, ensuring consistency and high quality of materials
• Supporting the team in the core risk governance processes such as:
- Material Risk Assessment and Evaluation Process,
- Review and update of Risk Appetite Statement in connection with Strategic Plan,
- Inputs and challenge to the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process, and
- Oversight and monitoring of CEP’s material risk frameworks and policies.
• Managing and tracking completion of regulatory risk deliverables, ad-hoc projects and other strategic initiatives.
• Assisting with information requests from Central Bank of Ireland, European Central Bank, external auditors, and internal audit.
• Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent.
• General understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practice in respect of the risk management of a financial institution.
• Excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• Ability to learn quickly and take ownership and accountability while working as part of a team.
• Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Andrew Wynne for further details.