Risk Analyst - Corporate Treasury
Our Client, the corporate treasury arm of a leading global financial services firm, is seeking a permanent Treasury Analyst within their Dublin City Centre Treasury. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, technical graduate with some existing treasury experience, to develop their career.
• Prepare high quality risk reports for the local Management Team
• Automate data processing and ensure consistency across reporting
• Credit risk limit monitoring and review
• Monitoring of counterparty credit ratings
• Challenge monthly risk data submitted by global subsidiaries
• Ensuring the Treasury Risk team has all required data inputs
• Ensuring compliance with the limits of the Group’s treasury activities
• Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or similar discipline with 3+ years pqe
• Very Strong Excel skills
• Good basic understanding of database construction
• Excellent understanding of Liquidity, Interest rate and FX risk
• Knowledge of standard interest rate and FX products and derivatives
• Experience with Bloomberg/Reuters would be advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.