The Panel is currently engaged to source a Risk & Control Oversight Senior Manager on behalf of a reputable Financial Services firm in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. In this role you will be you will be involved in establishing a framework for oversight and controls that meets regulatory requirements to demonstrate adequate first line controls over the activities and includes establishing of appropriate stakeholder committees, forums and reporting for the relevant Boards and accountable senior management.
• Establish and maintain a functioning first line of defence oversight framework
• Attending meetings where outsource work is reviewed
• Establish and chair, as required oversight meetings or similar to demonstrate oversight of the branches and activities outsourced to other Group companies
• Dealing with external auditors and financial regulators on related outsourced activities with support from in house Compliance teams and Risk
• The role requires close cooperation with multiple teams, amongst others with investment and business compliance teams, as well as other departments related to the global investment management and operations structure, to ensure that arrangements are monitored and evaluated .
• Oversee the adoption and maintenance of Group policies and procedures reasonably designed to ensure adherence with objectives, policies, restrictions and service level requirements in Ireland branches
• The role requires extensive experience in all aspects of global investment management in a variety of asset classes
• Experience in overseeing such activities, to risk management of such activities as well as the evaluation of risk management services provided by others
• Building, maintaining and managing relationships at different levels with a wide variety of service units such as fund operations, investment compliance, client reporting, investment management and investment risk management will be required.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply