The Panel is currently engaged to source a Risk & Controls Analyst on behalf of a reputable Financial Services entity in the Munster area
The role involves liaising with partners at different levels of seniority across many Securities Lending areas globally (including operations, client services, product, and trading desks) and with external vendors
The individual also needs to possess strong time management and prioritisation skills in order to meet the deadlines associated with this role. There is a strong emphasis on risk identification and reduction.
• Timely management of exceptions reported in the external portals.
• Timely escalation of any aging outstanding exceptions.
• Review of all operational management data reports to ensure they have been completed to a high standard of accuracy and within reporting deadlines.
• Develop effective working relationships across all areas of the Securities Lending business so that data can be sourced and query resolution addressed in an effective and timely manner with supporting commentaries as required.
• Develop strong working relationships with external vendors such as Equilend, DTCC and MarketAxess.
• Demonstrate accountability and attention to detail. Complete regular assignments without the need for reminders from the originator of the request / query.
• Experience in an analytical role or risk / control function within a banking institution.
• Previous experience in Equity Finance / Securities Lending Operations advantageous
• Previous experience of working on any or all of the required portals (, EquiLend, MarketAxess and DTCC) is advantageous
• Able to set priorities and manage deadlines, escalating issues where necessary.
• Excellent team player, self-starter, flexible, with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• An eye for accuracy with strong attention to detail.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply