Risk & Controls Contractor 3-6 months (Aviation Leasing)
My client is a leading player in the aviation leasing sector and they are now seeing a Risk & Controls Contractor for a period of 3-6 months.
Reporting to the Product Manager the successful candidate will lead the process of assessing existing operational risk processes across 3 distinct business lines, identifying gaps, helping produce process maps, working on the controls environment and ultimately presenting and delivering the future business plan to the board.
- Graduate in business related degree
- Min 10 years experience within banking/capital markets or 6 years experience within aviation leasing
- Direct work experience within operational risk and/or controls
- Prior modelling experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills,(requirement to be able interact regularly with senior management)
- Strong technical skills
- 6 Sigma skills an advantage
Interested candidates should contact Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.