My client – a leading global financial services company has a requirement for a Risk and Controls Officer (AVP) to join their team on a permanent basis. Located in Dublin city centre the primary focus will be on operational risk and governance. In this role you will be required to build a strong relationship with internal partners such as Compliance, Risk, Audit and Legal. You also be involved in initiatives both in terms of Risk and Controls and Records Management.
• Provide support to the Fund operations team to identify assess and managing risks.
• Conduct regular reviews of high risk areas to monitor risk levels quantifying potential exposures.
• Review monthly Key Risk Indicator results through KRI Manager / testing results.
• Conduct annual review and update of record inventories and record holds.
• Facilitate the access of records needed for regulatory and audit requirements.
• Implement risk-based continuous improvement processes, and review of procedures.
• Previous Records Management experience and an excellent understanding of process.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team and with people at all levels.
• Excellent project management with an ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Solid understanding of end-to-end operations processes as it relates to the Funds industry.
• Experience dealing with external auditors and regulators.
• Ability to understand complex processes / operating models.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.