We have been working with this client for over 10 years and have seen them grow from strength to strength during this time. They write property, casualty, and financial lines business across Europe from their (fabulous) Dublin City Centre Offices and the business is in rude health.
By virtue of this growth The Company’s PRISM rating been increased by the CBI causing the Company to search for a strong insurance risk manager to support the CRO and assist in overseeing the team to ensure their risks appetite, governance and ORSA are all in with Company Policies.
This is a broad role as part of a dynamic business meaning responsibilities will evolve over time, but the core functions are:
• Contribute to The Company’s Risk policies and procedures as well as constantly reviewing existing programme ensuring it is fit for purpose and inline with Global business change.
• Carry out regular control monitoring and testing reporting on risk control performance and performing route cause analysis on any gaps identified.
• Carry out necessary research to be a ‘go to’ expert on the risks relating to international markets where the company does or may seek to do business, as part of the Senior Management’s strategic planning.
• Produce high quality reports for Senior Stakeholders (The Board, Risk Committee etc.).
• Be a point of contact for the CBI in relation to risk inspections and assessments.
• Support the CRO with ad hoc projects as required.
• Oversee and mentor the more junior risk analysts on the team.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a strong insurance sector background with deep understanding of the relevant risks along with:
• A Solid understanding of Solvency Capital requirements.
• Proven Risk Management experience covering regulatory, financial, operational and reputational risks.
• Ideally experience working within an international organisation with a global matrix
• Experience working on company-wide risk programmes with board level exposure.
• Excellent analytical, reporting and communication skills.
For more information or to express your interest please contact Adam Ryan @ The Panel on 01 637 7082 / firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your CV using the button provided.