Risk Model Data Developer
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation are seeking a Risk Model Data Developer who will primarily be responsible for developing and delivering the Credit Risk Models, in line with business requirements and to deadlines. The successful applicant will also be responsible for the development work relating to Risk outputs and delivering change where required.
• Act as a developer for implementation work relating to Credit Risk Models.
• Act as a developer with respect to data inputs/ outputs used for Risk reporting and analysis.
• Maintain a sufficient UAT and Development environment to allow testing to be undertaken as required.
• Work with the business to prioritise workload, deliveries and releases.
• Build strong and effective relationships with internal stakeholders (Risk Modelling Team, IT, Data Domain etc.)
• Follow-up of any issues raised in the course of testing and ensuring timely remediation of same
• Identify areas for improvement to assist the organisation in striving for best practice in data management and reporting
• Follow existing IT documentation protocol for the development and release of code
• Previous experience in a technical role, demonstrating progression
• Proven track record of working in cross functional, fast paced environments, to deadlines
• A degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Maths (or related discipline)
• ETL development experience an advantage (preferably but not exclusively with DataStage).
• SQL development experience (Microsoft SQL, Oracle SQL, PL-SQL).
• A good understanding of Unix scripting and IT Architecture.
• Strong documentation skills, specifically with visual diagrammatic tools such as Microsoft Visio.
If this role is of interest please send your CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.