Lead Security Analyst
In this role you are responsible for designing security controls into solutions and services, identify potential control gaps and assess any associated risk.
The candidate must have up to date
• Strong knowledge of IT Security best practice and good experience on information security and risk control frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002.
• CISSP certification or recognised equivalent.
• ISSAP, SABSA, TOGAF, or other architecture qualification preferred
1. Over 5 years working in an IT Security discipline, with experience in security design is preferred.
2. Good technical knowledge of network protocols and related technologies, and a variety of platforms.
3. Knowledge of PCI DSS is preferred.
4. Experienced in security design for cloud based platforms, VMware, Openstack and AWS
5. Comfortable working in an agile development methodology
6. Previous exposure to security design in a DevOps environment, DevOps methodologies and practices
If interested please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk @thepanel.com