My client – a medium sized specialist Aircraft Leasing firm are seeking an experienced accountant to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will be responsible for preparing financial statements and monthly management reports for the Financial Controller.
• Lead the annual audit process for various SPV’s and service entities along with compiling audit evidence packs.
• Liaising with the company's auditors and tax advisers to assist with the annual audits, tax and other regulatory returns.
• Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts with relevant variance analysis.
• Ensuring that all balance sheet reconciliations are performed, reconciled and reviewed monthly.
• Advise the business of technical accounting implications of proposed transactions.
• Develop and manage financial operational reports.
• Recommend and implement process improvements.
• Developing ad-hoc reports as required.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with 2+ years post qualification experience.
• Experience in Aircraft Leasing or SPVs is desirable
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.