My client – a leading global asset service provider are seeking to appoint a Senior AML Officer to join their AML team. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring AML controls, providing oversight to the Ops team, enhancing the CTF framework and mentoring junior team members. You will also act as the MLRO as part of the client service.
• Improve and maintain AML/CTF policies and procedures.
• Assist with improving tools to monitor suspicious activity reporting.
• Ensure commitments set out in Service Level Agreements are adhered to
• Liaise with the MLRO and other stakeholders as required.
• Support the Shareholder Services team.
• Coordinate the second- and third-line AML/CTF monitoring reviews.
• Relevant Third Level qualification – LCOI/ACAMS etc.
• 5+ years' experience working in AML/Financial Services
• Experience developing and implementing AML/CTF programs
• Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Word & Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
All CV submissions must be in standard Word Doc format and not contain any infographics.