Senior Business Analyst – Funds
Transaction Management – SME Change and Effectiveness
The role of the Senior Analyst - Subject Matter Expert, Change and Effectiveness, is to increase the efficiency in line with risk framework and policies.
This will be achieved by supporting with business knowledge the integration of custody-related projects, business improvements, Regulatory projects, infrastructural changes, client requests; ad hoc requests, requirements management and solution.
The ideal candidate will have
1. Extensive experience within an international banking environment – Funds / Custody.
2. Strong business change management background - Business Requirements Documentation
3. Good technical knowledge including VBA, Access, Excel & SQL
4. Excellent communication skills – Stakeholder Management
In this role you will
1. Keep abreast of any new regulations impacting Custody activity.
2. Support Business Change / Process Changes drives.
3. Analyse and support on operational process needs and gaps, identifies risks and recommends mitigation robust solutions
4. Create supporting documentation and support implementation of operational process
If interested please email Tanya Brennan