My client, a leading global financial institution has a requirement for a Senior Analyst to join their Portfolio Management team on a full time permanent basis. In this role you will primarily be responsible for day to day management of the Client Operations process and be accountable for monitoring and controlling the Client Operations initiatives portfolio ensuring objectives are met. You will also be responsible for all aspects of portfolio planning including research and analysis, business cases and communication content.
• Facilitate and manage the Client Operations enhancements process.
• Monitors budgets and approvals for Client Operations applications.
• Report enhancement portfolio status and delivery progression to senior management.
• Interact with Project Managers to ensure portfolio reporting is completed in a timely basis.
• Develop and implement tools to streamline Portfolio Management and increase efficiencies.
• Escalate and report global portfolio health and identify & manage paths to resolution.
• Postgraduate degree preferably in a finance related discipline.
• Previous experience in a global financial services organisation with knowledge of Custody and Fund Industry Business.
• Solid knowledge of European financial markets vital.
• Excellent MS Office Visio and Access skills highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of PEGA an advantage would be a plus.
• Strong presentation and report creation skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details. CV submissions must be in Word Doc format.