Senior Analyst – Funds Custody
Transaction Management - Production Assurance & Operational Readiness
We use best practices to drive business and customer-valued results. We aim to deliver transaction management expertise in Global Custody related projects or initiative to ensure operational readiness to our clients.
The Analyst will work on the tasks assigned, inform on progress and issue regular updates and maintain close coordination with other Production Assurance team members to ensure
1. permanent sharing of key information
2. issue escalation and resolution
3. ability to switch from one Stream to another as required
In this role you will
1. Identify programs for continuous operating process, product enhancement and risk mitigation.
2. Use best practice, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the operational custody deliverables in line with department objectives
3. Review client requests for new / enhanced services and design new operational process to meet customer expectations.
1. Deliver approved Transaction Management projects on an ad-hoc basis
2. Create operational procedures to be applied in processing centre
3. Participate to TM related projects managed by other teams / units (Custody Product, Client Design, etc.)
4. Management of Regulatory projects
5. Prepare ad hoc training material and deliver it to TM teams
If interested please send your CV to Tanya Brennan