Senior Business Analyst – Funds Custody
Transaction Management SME
The role of the analyst is to globally increase Transaction Management efficiency. This will be achieved by supporting with business knowledge the integration of custody-related projects, business improvements, Regulatory projects, infrastructural changes, client requests; ad hoc requests, requirements management and solution.
The ideal candidates will have the ability to deliver concrete products. In this role you will analyse current and future state as well as business requirements in line with objectives in order to identify project needs. You need to keep abreast of any new regulations impacting Custody activity (e.g. AIFMD, ESMA, EMIR, UCITS V,T2S)
1. Support group’s platform synergies and integration and assist in testing
2. Analyse and support on operational process gaps, identifies risks and recommends mitigation solutions
3. Continue to validate the solution through effective execution of change control
4. Support implementation of operational process to meet client and legal requirements
5. Work collaboratively across different stakeholders and different locations
6. Analyse performance and quality indicators, including benchmarking and improvement initiatives.
If interested please send your CV to Tanya Brennan