Senior Implementation Associate
**A fully detailed job spec, including company details is available on application.
Our client, a rapidly growing technology company who provide specialised financial sector services is seeking a senior implementation associate to join their South Dublin based operation.
In this role you will work with a variety of exciting global clients.
Salary is up to €32K Plus Benefits
1. Assist in the Onboarding of new clients as well as the servicing to existing clients.
2. Liaise with internal teams to understand client expectations and requirements.
3. Support project reporting to ensure projects meet pre-determined deadlines.
4. Stay aware of market trends to suggest new controls and processes.
5. Ensure that clients are being serviced to the highest quality.
1. 1+ Years’ experience in a similar role.
2. Project Management experience is an advantage.
3. Knowledge of IT & Change Management.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Walsh (Daniel @ Thepanel.com) to discuss the role in more details.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.
The Panel Search & Selection - Celebrating 30 years in business
Accountancy & Tax | Banking & Treasury | Funds & Investment Management | Legal & HR | Aviation | Insurance | IT & Business Change