Senior Business Change Project Manager - Investment Management
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the business change team, who are responsible for ensuring change initiatives deliver to scope, time, budget and quality.
The ideal candidate will have strong Life and Pensions / Investment Management experience and in this role they manage a workstream within a wider Brexit program. We are looking for a person with strong business knowledge, excellent stakeholder relationship management and a proven track record on project execution and delivery.
In this role you will work across all areas of the business including Operations, Legal, HR, Finance Compliance, Product and Investment Operations. You will take over an evolving project from engagement, methodology, scope, design, resourcing and planning.
1. Manage multiple operational teams to deliver the required capabilities to budget, time and quality constraints
2. Manage business relationship with senior stakeholders
3. Review key project deliverables to ensure alignment to strategy/business requirements.
4. Ensure adherence to best practices for project delivery, change control and risk containment;
1. Over 10+ years Financial Services background with a proven track record of
a. managing large scale projects/programmes
b. running projects which introduce organisational and process change to business functions
2. Experience of managing projects delivering to regulatory requirements and timelines
3. Strong leadership and matrix management skills
4. Structured approach to project/programme management
if interested please send your details to Fergal Keys @ firstname.lastname@example.org