Senior Change Project Manager - Investment/Asset Management
This team drives process improvement, automation and manages the change portfolio for Global Business Solutions unit. The Change function provides the programme, project and PMO capabilities to manage strategic change within GBS Operations.
The Change function owns and builds change capability within GBS Operations and works with technology to ensure consistent management of change.
Purpose of your role
This role is responsible for leading, shaping and successful implementation of business change initiatives.
Included in the current business change portfolio is a multi-year programme which aims to transform the organisation into a more efficient, scalable, and cost effective operating model, which will enhance the Client.
Leading initiatives within this portfolio will require strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders across asset management operations - the role will be varied; you may be providing project management support, or performing key business analysis, or supporting creating a new target operating model.
1. Ownership and project management of individual change projects which may be complex projects spanning multiple functions and departments and covering a broad range of business initiatives
2. Work with stakeholders at all levels to identify, analyse and document project requirements and structure work accordingly
3. Engagement with business representatives and Technology on systems implementation initiatives to facilitate scoping, prioritisation, benefits identification and tracking, and business / operational readiness
1. Good background in Asset Management ( back office or middle office operations) , awareness of Fund/Product structures and the evolving regulatory landscape.
2. Strong business transformation / change project management (PMP/Prince2) skills within Asset-Investment Management.
3. Manage relationship with senior stakeholders and influence decisions and outcomes
4. Strong business analysis and problem solving experience.
5. An understanding of business drivers and processes across investment management, and investment and asset management operations
6. Experience of developing and implementing target operating models
7. Experience of technology change initiatives and agile and waterfall project management practises
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel