Client Engagement Project Manager – Service Assurance
The Service Assurance team leads the client engagement and provides in-depth, proactive strategies and solutions for our clients. This team is accountable for the overall client experience and ensures that the delivery is in line with client expectations.
The ideal candidates will have strong industry knowledge, technical expertise and a deep working knowledge of all client activities and manages analysis of issue tracking to enhance service delivery.
In this role you will manage the detailed client analysis based on KPI data, query logs, action logs, change logs, BAU information, client information, etc. to assess future requirements/ opportunities and use this analysis to enhance the client partnership, service offering and performance.
1. Manage and execute of all change events.
2. Manage key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
3. Direct client service and client operations teams to we provide best in class service to our clients.
4. Provides leadership by bringing individuals together and developing a high performance culture servicing our clients.
5. Manage the communication of the client’s strategic requirements internally
6. Leads alignment activities with strategic product initiatives/roadmaps by influencing, problem solving and solution planning with relevant stakeholders.
1. Over 10+ years proven track record in managing large (complex) clients within Financial Services / Funds sector.
2. Very strong client relationship/facing skills including negotiation and influencing at exec level
3. Demonstrated change management skills with good process design and solution modelling
4. Good working knowledge of system infrastructure
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – email@example.com