Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
In this role you will have responsibility for the delivery of high-quality, secure solutions & service.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing and administrating multi cloud infrastructure - O365, Azure and AWS environments.
The Infrastrcuture team has 10 engineers - including Services Helpdesk & Application Support specialists and now we are looking for
1. Senior Cloud Infrastructure Services Engineer
2.Cloud Services Engineer
As the Senior Engineer you will
• Manage, Configure and maintain all installed systems and the Cloud / On-site infrastructure solutions.
• Install, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Identify areas where improvements can be made to current technologies, processes and procedures.
• Participate in the Design and Integration of new environments as we continue to grow.
The role and responsibilities include:
Technical Project Management
1. Experience of infrastructure project delivery (planning, analysis, implementation) using PRINCE2 or similar
2. Design, implement and manage Microsoft Hybrid infrastructure & AWS Cloud infrastructure Services
Microsoft knowledge includes
1. Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure - Azure AD and Cloud Sync
2. Microsoft Office 365 environment - including Outlook/Exchange Online, SfB,Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive.
3. Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 2008/2016 Servers
4. Strong knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
5. Microsoft Windows7/10 implementation
In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Security and Access Controls (MFA) implementation
Strong knowledge of Infrastructure security and Infra security tools
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel - Fergalk@thepanel.com