Senior Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Services Engineer
In this role you will have responsibility for the delivery of high-quality, secure solutions & service.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing and administrating multi cloud infrastructure – Azure & O365 and some experience in AWS environments.
As the Senior Engineer you will
1. Manage, Configure and maintain all installed systems and the Cloud / On-site infrastructure solutions.
2. Install, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
3. Identify areas where improvements can be made to current technologies, processes and procedures.
4. Participate in the Design and Integration of new environments as we continue to grow.
1. Infrastructure project delivery (planning, analysis, implementation), technical project management using PRINCE2 or similar
2. Design, implement and manage Microsoft Hybrid infrastructure & Cloud infrastructure Services
Microsoft knowledge includes
• Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure - Azure AD and Cloud Sync
• Microsoft Office 365 including MS Outlook/Exchange Online, SfB, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Windows 7/10 implementation
3. Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 2008/2016 Servers
4. Strong on Infrastructure Security and good knowledge of Microsoft Security and Access Controls implementation.
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel - Fergalk@thepanel.com