Role - Senior Cloud Support Engineer
Our client is migrating their enterprise architecture into the AWS public cloud. We want a person with a proven track record on execution and implementing IT technology migrations / integrations.
In this role you will work on the transition of the architecture to AWS.
You will work on the architecture design phase, working in conjunction with the development and infrastructure teams in the creation of the migration plan. The solution must be scalable, enable business continuity with high availability and disaster recovery designed in each system. You will also be tasked with identifying and implementing new value adding technologies.
We are looking for candidates with strong knowledge of cloud technology and who have delivered a number of key cloud migrations projects.
In this role you will also be involved to
1. Develop, design and plan the transition from the existing architecture to AWS platform.
2. Lead the transition of current architecture to AWS
Requirements . .
1. Strong knowledge of AWS architecture – Design and implement
2. Strong understanding of Network design and Infrastructure-Cloud technologies
3. Good technology implementation, integration and migration experience
If interested please email Fergal Keys - firstname.lastname@example.org