Our client is a successful Irish Group with huge revenues.
An opportunity has arisen with the Chief Development office Finance team for a finance professional with proven experience.
The main objective of the successful candidate is to provide high quality financial and decision support information to Chief Development Office management team. A key member of the CDO finance team with responsibility for ensuring strong financial reporting, internal controls and compliance are followed together with the provision of business analysis to drive the various business units within CDO. The role will report into the Head of Finance – CDO.
The key responsibilities will involve assisting in the following finance activities:
• Analysis of cost developments relating to various projects
• Financial support for the corporate strategy for 2018 - 2020
• Reviewing existing and proposed projects
• Leading the input into the direction of the business plans for CDO business units.
• Challenging, supporting and influencing CDO management team on matters relating to performance and strategies as appropriate.
• Provide support to the CDO and finance team with respect to adhoc queries which may arise.
Big 4 trained accountant with 4-5 years' pqe
Previous experience working in a commercial role
Business Partnering experience
Salary: €70k plus benefits.