Senior Corporate Treasury Manager (German Speaker)
Our client, a global multinational with substantial operations in Ireland, is currently seeking to recruit a German Speaking Senior Treasury Manager. The successful candidate will report to the Head of EMEA Treasury Operations.
• Manage settlements, payments and cash pool structures
• Maintain, review and implement business risk controls
• Supervise the regional treasury team
• Ensure full segregation of treasury back office functions
• Responsible for managing trade working capital to tight targets
• Liaison and relationship management with local market companies
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Treasury gained with a multinational treasury
• Degree in Banking, Accounting or Finance
• Formal treasury/accounting qualification ACT/ACCA preferred
• Understanding of treasury instruments, procedures and dealing practices
• Ability to work within fixed and short timeframes, especially for dealing and settlement
• Excellent analytical, reporting and Excel skills
• Fluent in English & German
Interested candidates should contact Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.