Our client in the financial services in Dublin City centre is looking for a Senior Data Services Analyst
1. To work with Data Governance, Quality, Analytics, Architecture and Market Data.
2. Focus on data use across the data delivery supply chain.
3. End to end processes from start to finish
1. Previous experience working in an asset management company or financial services
2. Provide business and systems analysis expertise to Business Units where required
3. Facilitate business & technology workshops for stakeholders of all levels
4. To act as a product expert/owner by applying domain and/or end user knowledge
5. Analyse and translate business requirements into system requirements and system design specifications
6. Good experience in desktop analytical and formatting skills
7. An understanding of Data Governance & Data Management best practice in the industry.
8. Understand and produce moderately complex data flows.
1. Degree in the IT or Financial dispiline
2. Five or more years experience within asset management
3. Data Certified is an advantage
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss