Senior Programme Manager - DataCentre Vendor Management
In this role you will work with the internal technical services / Infrastructure team and the key strategic suppliers across a wide portfolio of services and technologies and in close collaboration with Projects, Operations and Support strive to optimise vendor performance, contract efficiency to deliver maximum value to the business.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in management of third party service providers (with particular focus on IT service delivery) and experience in working with European service providers would be an advantage.
• Data Centre Vendor Manager experience including (including contract negotiation & P&L)
• Strong Enterprise background - Enterprise Managed Service, Cloud & Hosting.
• Strong technical knowledge – Service Delivery, DataCentre Technology, Managed Services, Infrastructure and Cloud solutions.
Experience includes . . .
1. Contract Negotiation – including very large deals
2. Commercial Management - P&L responsibility
3. Vendor Management & Performance
4. Managed IT Service Program Delivery
Responsibilities may include :
1. Manage and drive the performance / maximum value of the key external vendors in Service Delivery
2. Vendor performance management framework
3. Define key performance metrics, reporting requirements and facilitate on-boarding of the key external suppliers into the program
4. Vendor management governance process, including issue management, performance reporting, dashboards and escalations
5. Support the Operations team in the definition and implementation of contract service levels
6. Develop processes for the monitoring and reporting of vendor delivery against agreed SLA’s
If interested please email Fergal Keys