Senior Enterprise Architect, Financial Services – Permanent/Contract – Dublin
Our FS Client is seeking an experienced Senior Enterprise Architect to co-ordinate the development of architectural frameworks.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful organisation while they are opening their Dublin office and shape their IT infrastructure with the senior management.
In this role you will work constructively together with interna and external stakeholders and partner in order to understand and translate the business strategy into a high quality, forward-looking IT Enterprise Architecture.
Some of your responsibilities as Senior Enterprise Architect:
• Create technology and architectural strategies in infrastructure, information and application areas.
• Support the preparation and delivery of business and IT projects.
• Build up a team to delivery EA services, take responsibility for the business architecture and support technology roadmaps.
Your experience to date:
• 3+ years experience as Enterprise Architect with extensive background within Financial Services/Insurace sector.
• Expertise of one or more common architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman, etc.).
• Sound knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
• Previous work experience in developing and deploying solutions using Agile, DevOps and Cloud methodologies.
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – firstname.lastname@example.org