Senior Financial Accountant – Aircraft Leasing
My client – a global leader in Aircraft Leasing is actively seeking an experienced technical accountant to join their expanding finance team on a permanent basis.
This role works closely with the deal team and is responsible for technical accounting and analysis of transactions. It is also responsible for preparing financial statements for group.
• Provide technical accounting advice on transactions (including discussion and debate with management, shareholders and auditors)
• Represent Finance team on relevant deal teams
• Implementation of any new accounting rules into policy
• Advise the business of technical accounting implications of proposed transactions
• Review monthly management accounts for group companies
• Presentation of Financial Statements to the Board of Directors
• Review and presentation of impairment analysis together with Business Plans.
• Lead the quarterly/annual audit process of group companies.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) – ideally Big 4 audit experience
• 3+ years PQE in technical accounting (IFRS / Consolidations)
• Aircraft Leasing experience is an advantage but not essential
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richard Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.