Our client is a leading advisory firm who provides outsourced financial control services to their clients.
They are now recruiting a financial accountant who will manage a number of financial control roles for clients across a range of sectors including the technology, healthcare and communications sectors.
In this role you will be responsible for:
1. Delivery of a number of financial control roles across a range of client sectors
2. Preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts
3. Attend periodic client meetings (management and board) to report on financial performance
4. Work closely with the partner on corporate finance projects
5. Assist with tax compliance
Qualified accountant with 1-3 years' PQE
Experience completing management accounts with full trial balance reconciliations
Strong communications skills
Good commercial focus
Salary: €60k (with flexible working arrangements available for the successful candidate)