My client based in Dublin 2 is seeking a strong qualified accountant for a 3 month contract.
The Business is undertaking a Finance Transformation Project and requires the support of a Contract Accountant for the next 3 months.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with technical, personal and business skills. This is a hands-on position that requires someone who can get to grips with the finance processes quickly.
• Prepare monthly management accounts
• Prepare monthly forecast projections
• Prepare monthly team earnings and cost projections
• Review data entry, control accounts, reconciliations and processes by AR & AP staff
• Review monthly payroll
• Liaise with other departments regarding accounts matters
• Develop KPI reporting to assist appropriate decision making
• Prepare year end file for audits/tax returns
• Review tax returns
• Liaise with external accountants and banks
• Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) with 5+ years’ experience
• Substantial month-end experience
• Improving processes in a finance team
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills