Senior Financial Planning and Analysis role
My client – a Software firm based in Dublin City Centre has recently undergone a significant change programme and are hiring for an exciting new Financial Planning and Analysis role.
You will work as part of a 7 member finance team with one direct report and you will report directly to the finance manager.
• Analyse and evaluate new transactions on plans/budgets.
• Present financial data and business metrics to all stakeholders
• Work across teams to plan, scope and execute budgets
• Understand key drivers of business to measure, analyse and report
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• May be required to travel occasionally
• Tech/Software experience is desired.
Salary - €85-95,000 with excellent package.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Ganly (email@example.com) or contact me on 016377085 to discuss further.