My client a leading Fund Administrator has a requirement for a Senior Fund Accountant to join on a permanent basis. Located in Dublin City centre you will report to the team manager and will form part the Fund Accounting team which is responsible for the overall service delivery for numerous clients.
• Comprehensive oversight of the various fund valuations.
• Prepare information components for both board and UCITS reporting.
• Timely and accurate completion / review of material for fund audits.
• Build strong working relationships with the Client and across the business.
• Identify any risks within the daily processing and ensure that these are addressed.
• Resolve both internal and external queries in a timely manner escalating relevant issues.
• Experience in a valuations environment.
• Highly focused and enthusiastic with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• I.T. literate, particularly with MS Word, Excel etc.
• Great attention to detail with strong numerical and accuracy skills.
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on experience.
Please contact Conor O' Reilly if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.