My client a leading financial services company has an immediate requirement for a Senior Fund Accounting Analyst to join their team. Initially on a 12 month contract basis, you will act as the primary client contact for day to day client support, Oversight responsibilities and be involved in an extensive range of client initiated projects within team. This is a key role in a client centric environment that provides clients with a confident and engaging contact point for service delivery. Located in Dublin city centre, this is a Manager level role that offers a highly competitive salary with no direct reports.
• Accountable for client satisfaction by ensuring deliverables meet needs and expectations.
• Main point of contact for Products and new type of funds or structures.
• Manage Mergers, Liquidations and New Classes Event Management.
• Participate in client service and sales opportunities.
• Deputise the Manager of the Fund Accounting team where required.
• Partake in the preparation and execution of external client projects.
• Third level education with an accounting/finance or business related discipline.
• 6-10 years financial services experience in an operations environment.
• Solid networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients.
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Proven organisational and time management skills.
• Track record of developing and implementing innovation and change.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.