The Panel is currently engaged to source a Senior Fund Reporting Publishing Analyst on a 6 Month FTC Basis for a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre. The role is focused on the production of Key Investor Information Documents and Annual Reports across multiple fund ranges, languages and jurisdictions. The candidate will also project manage global shareholder notifications for Annual General Meetings and fund changes
• Day to day production, administration, project management of SFR products / Business Reporting, using a variety of systems.
• Plan and prioritise own workloads to meet objectives and ensure accuracy.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships, including senior business stakeholders in Legal, Product and Fund Accounting.
• To proof read and peer review products before circulation.
• Attention to detail and structured organisation is of the utmost importance.
• Keeping up to date with Compliance and Legal requirements impacting team products and disclosures.
• Development, implementation and documentation of new products.
• Project Management and Change Management.
• Proven production experience across multiple products.
• Proven ability of working within a team environment where accuracy and timeliness are critical.
• Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
• Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic with great attention to detail.
• Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to change management and process improvement.
• Solid Adobe Creative Suite experience / In Design experience desirable
• Awareness of Agile Project Management processes desirable
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply