My client, a leading General Insurance company, is seeking a qualified accountant to join their Internal Audit team. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
This role gives the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to learn and progress in an environment which will support and encourage career progression.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing full process of audit assignments from planning to completion stage;
- Providing reports for shareholders;
- Carrying out internal control testing and providing improvement recommendations;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required;
NB: Minimal national travel is required for this role.
- You are a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA);
- You have experience in Financial Services Audit, preferably from a Big 4 practice.
Suitable candidates should send their CV in Word format to Anastasia@thepanel.com.