Senior Investment Onboarding Manager
This person will be the first and last point of contact during the end to end implementation process.
1. Manage complex implementation projects across multiple departments
2. Create strong relationships with stakeholders and balance several product launches
3. Identify, monitor and track risks and issues that may arise
4. Provide excellent communication both written and verbal to appropriate individuals
5. Work alongside business analysts and other project managers to find opportunities to improve end to end onboarding process
Experience and Skills:
1. Experience in Investment Management
2. Excellent Knowledge in leading complex new business implementations
3. Strong project management skills cert in PRINCE 2 is advantageous
4. Exceptional decision-making skills
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss at The Panel.